- Time difference: GTM +7 hours
- Currency: Riel $1 = 4,000៛ (But we accept USD too)
- Formalities: A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date. A valid visa at least 1 month at the embassy, but more conveniently on arrival at the international airports: Siem Reap or Phnom Penh and at border crossings with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. Tourists visa: $20 USD–Business visa: $25 USD and free for ten countries in Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
• November to April is dry season little rain and very nice temperatures.
• December to February is cooler temperatures and a popular time to visit.
• April to May the temperatures is very hot, around 35-38oC.
• May to October it is monsoon season (when it rain, it just short time one or two hours it will stop)
• June the rainfall step up a gear in intensity, but temperatures start to fall.
• March and September it is the best opportunities to visit sunset and sunrise.
- Temple Entrance Fee:
1. There are three kinds of pass:
• $37 (A photograph is Taken) = 1 day.
• $62 (A photograph is Taken) = 3 days visit ten days validity from the issue date.
• $72 (A photograph is Taken) = 7 days visit one month validity from the issue date. (Any 7 days in a month and 7 holes punched at the Checkpoint).
2. The working time start at 5:00am to 5:30pm every day.
3. Visiting hours start from 5:30am to 5:30pm.
4. The pass cannot be CHANGE to REFUNDED at later time. You visit all the temples, except KULEN mountain and BENG MEALEA temple.
5. The passes for next day are sold from 5:00pm everyday.
6. Please keep your ticket with you during your visit. If you laminate, lost, tear, wet or the date and photograph cannot be read, you will have to buy a new one. The one week pass is laminated.
7. Children under 12 years old ARE NOT required to buy an entrance ticket with showing the Passports.